1791 – The Building which now forms Old Mill Brewery was built

Deed of covenants relating to lands at Snaith 19th October 1830:

Parties: 1) Thomas Tate of Snaith, miller 2) John Curtis of Snaith, gentleman. Property: erection and building formerly a maltkiln and then converted in part into a corn mill at Snaith with the steam engine, mill stones and other machinery therein and the boiler house adjoining. Piece of ground at Snaith containing 39 square yards with the pond therein and the coal and cinder yard at the south end on the north side of Lowgate with a piece of land measuring 47 yards by 8 yards with fruit trees thereon Consideration: £500 Witnesses: William Shearburn and John Gardiner.

Shopping Cart